Friday, January 26, 2007

Delon To Hit The Streets One Last Time.


Fans of French and Hong Kong films can start celebrating. Twitchfilm.net have reported that Alain Delon will return to star in a new film by Johnnie To, director of Heroic Trio and Election among many others.
Delon has mostly been working in TV since his last major role in Half A Chance almost ten years ago.
The pairing of To and Delon seems particularly inspired and I will eagerly follow the progression of this film.
Delon, according to French media, has been struggling with loneliness and depression the past several years and has mostly been breeding racehorses. I hope that this film gives the man one more great starring role. Delon, at his greatest, is unmatchable and this film should provide his legendary career a fitting coda.

1 comment:

wenchaomao said...

hello,I recommend to you the best browser in history,I really loved it,I hope you may want to download and try. thank you.