Saturday, March 31, 2007

Email Irritations.



While it might just seem like I'm looking for a reason to just post a picture of myself with this wonderful behind the scenes shot of Christina Lindberg on the set of THRILLER (THEY CALL HER ONE EYE), I actually do I have a point to this listing.
I occasionally get nice emails concerning this blog and have become aware the last couple of days that I am having some issues with my school email account. So just a note to let anyone know, who might have emailed and didn't get a response, that I apologize. I seem to be getting my emails but often late...so perhaps not at all. So if the occasion ever arises that I don't respond to a personal email please leave a note in the comments section and I will make sure I get back to you.
Thanks and enjoy the picture of Christina from the photo gallery of Synapse's great THRILLER dvd.

No comments: