Thursday, March 22, 2007

More Fuel For My Claudine Longet Fixation


Anyone who knows me is aware of my love for the music of Claudine Longet. Her COLOURS album was one of the first in my Dust Off Those Grooves series that I have been working on here and she will undoubtedly be featured again on my little blog.
I have just come across a newish blog dedicated to her which will join my links to the right. This marks the third Claudine Longet link I have added which gives her more than anyone else. Give the sites a look and give her a listen if you haven't before.

Here is the newest link.

http://tincanatmyfeet.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

cinebeats said...

Goodness! I LOVE Claudine myself. I can perfectly understand your obssesion. Obviously you have terrific taste. ;)

Jeremy Richey said...

I felt so alone in my love for Claudine for such a long time. It is so great to find other people who dig her as much as I do.
Thanks so much for the comment.

Rick said...

Hi,
I have been a fan of Claudine since 1967. I was parking for chemistry class at Fort Hays Kansas and Here There and Everywhere came on the radio. I was running a bit late, but had to finish the song. I have been hooked ever since. I had all here stuff on vinyl, and have replace them all with CD. Enjoy seening new web references to Claudine.
Rick

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Rick for your comment. Your story about discoverying her is great. Thanks for visiting and reading.

Rick said...

Hi Jeremy,
I got your email that your email is not working well. I resent, but perhaps you did not receive it either.

Rick said...

Hi Jeremy,
Have tried to email you a couple of times but no work?
Cheers,
Rick

Seo Link Master said...

increase miles per gallon, fuel saver, increase gas mileage