Monday, June 25, 2007

Thanks To Cinebeats For The Thinking Blogger Award


I got a very nice surprise this morning when halfway through my first cup of coffee I saw that Kimberly Lindbergs at the towering Cinebeats had voted my blog as one of five deserving of the "Thinking Blogger" award. This really means a lot to me and I wanted to post a special thanks to her here. Kimberly is a really wonderful writer and has an awe inspiring knowledge of cinema and music, so I'm especially thrilled to get such a strong vote of confidence from her.
If I am understanding the process, I believe I am now supposed to choose five other blogs now to bestow the same honor on. This will be especially tough as I don't think I can put a vote in for the blog that honored mine. I will try to get my five selections up later this week after I do some serious thinking about it and reviewing the rules. There are so many great, well written and knowledgeable blogs around that it will be hard to narrow it down to just five.
Thanks again to Cinebeats for all of the support and for making the beginning of my week much sweeter. To paraphrase a thank you from one of my favorite films, let me just say that 'I'm going to keep on rockin' and hopefully the blog will keep improving.

4 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

You definitely deserve such an award. I saw the mention of this on Cinebeats. Your blog is great. It and Cinebeats are among my favorites. I'll be interested to see what blogs you mention. It will be neat to see what blogs you find fascinating.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith,
I appreciate the kind words...I will be posting my five selections later this week...

Cinebeats said...

No need for thanking me Jeremy! Your blog is well worth the "Thinking" award. Cheers!

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Kimberly,
I was touched and couldn't let it go by without a special thanks...