Thursday, June 21, 2007

To The Devil A Daughter at Nostalgia Kinky


As I noted before I will occasionally alert Moon In The Gutter readers to some posts on my sister blog, on Nastassja Kinski, that I hope might be of some interest.
I finished up my look at her first film, WRONG MOVE, yesterday and started my series of posts on her second film, the Hammer Horror production TO THE DEVIL A DAUGHTER, this morning.
If anyone might be interested in the film, Hammer or Nastassja please zip over to Nostalgia Kinky and give it a look. The blog is still very young so I am trying to get my bearings with it...I will be posting on TO THE DEVIL A DAUGHTER throughout the next few days. I hope they are of some value and will prove interesting reads.
The link to Nostalgia Kinky is to the right...thanks.

2 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

I'll definitely check that blog out. I haven't seen this particular movie in years. It stars one of my favorite actors of all time, Christopher Lee.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith,
Revisiting it was interesting as it reminded me of a lot of its flaws and strengths.
Lee is fantastic in it and i think it was a perfectly good way, even with its flaws, to end the Hammer horror cycle.