Monday, July 9, 2007

Moments With Jane Birkin

While she had previously written and directed a tv film in the early nineties, BOXES is Jane Birkin's first feature film as a writer and director. She also stars in it along with her daughter Lou Doillon and an incredible ensemble cast featuring Geraldine Chaplin and Michel Piccoli among others.
The film screened out of competition at this years Cannes Film festival and, despite reviews being mixed at best, I am really looking forward to seeing it. Here is the trailer for the film.

2 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Thanks for sharing that trailer. I definitely want to see it whether it's getting mixed reviews or not. If it's got something to do with Jane, then I want to support it.

Jeremy Richey said...

I agree, I am really looking forward to the film...I hope it does make it over here to the States...thanks