Monday, July 30, 2007

Ingmar Bergman Has Died

It is being reported that one of the true greats has passed away at his home in Sweden at the age of 89. Regardless of whether you were a fan of Ingmar Bergman's films or not, the man was one of the great masters in all of cinema and one of the most important and influential filmmakers of all time.
I will be posting a proper tribute to this very great man and some of my favorite films of his in the next day or so. Right now I am just trying to process this terrible news.


Rogue Spy 007 said...

I'll admit that I was not the greatest fan of Ingmar Bergman. I do still respect and admire what he contributed to the world of cinema and beyond. He was a legend. He will be sorely missed.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks for the comments Keith. He will most definately be missed.