Monday, July 23, 2007

Moments With Jane Birkin

I am still battling a bit of exhaustion from the weekend so I am going to let these two clips fill in for this weeks Monday With Jane Birkin. Here is Jane and Serge on French TV in the early seventies. Joining them are two other great icons, Sylvie Vartan and Jacques Dutronc.
I like these clips very much, everyone is obviously having a good time with each other and the sense of fun is very infectious. These clips are available on the must have GAINSBOURG dvd box set, D'AUTRES NOUVELLES DES ETOILES.
Next weeks Mondays with Jane will be more text oriented and I will be back to posting tomorrow. Enjoy the clip.

2 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Hey Jeremy! I see only one clip here. I loved it. This is a really awesome song. Serge is one cool cat here, with two beautiful women one both sides of him. Great clip.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith...I was a bit cloudy yesterday so I meant two songs in this one clip. Sorry for the confusion, thanks for commenting.