Sunday, August 5, 2007

Nostalgia Kinky Lets It Claws Out


I have just began my look at Paul Schrader's controversial 1982 feature CAT PEOPLE over at my Nastassja Kinski blog if anyone would like to give it a look. So far my main review has been posted and throughout the next week I will be looking at many different aspects of the film including it's striking visual style and incredible Giorgio Moroder score.
Regular postings will began again here at Moon In The Gutter later today or tomorrow. I invite anyone interested in CAT PEOPLE over to Nostalgia Kinky which is, as always, linked just to the right.

3 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Hey Jeremy! I'll definitely be sure to check this one out. "Cat People" and "Tess" were the first things I ever saw her in. Speaking of "Tess," I just posted my blog on Sharon Tate over at MS. I hope you'll check it out and offer your thoughts. Thanks.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith,
I look forwward to checing out your Sharon tribute. As you know, she is a real favorite...

Ned Merrill said...

The great Poster Pit blogspot has just posted a high quality scan of the CAT PEOPLE one-sheet.
http://theposterpit.blogspot.com/