Monday, September 10, 2007

Get Well Soon Charlotte

Regular readers here will know of my admiration and love for Charlotte Gainsbourg. Over the weekend I heard the news that she had suffered a cerebral hemorrhage a week or so ago and had been hospitalized. It is my understanding that she is recovering quickly and has her family with her. I just wanted to join in with a wish for her to get well. Charlotte is one of the most consistently remarkable artists we have on this planet and my best to her and her family in what has to be a difficult time for them.
Here's to a speedy recovery and many more years of great performances on film and record.


Rogue Spy 007 said...

I was shocked when I heard this about Charlotte. My heart went out to her and her family. I was really scared about what was going to happen. I'm just glad that she's done so well with this. I do wish her a speedy recovery. Hope she gets well soon. I love and care about Charlotte very much, as I'm sure all her fans do.

colinr said...

Sad to hear this, get well soon Ms Gainsbourg

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks to you both...I feel the same way and hope she has a speedy and full recovery.