Friday, September 7, 2007

The Mod Squad Season One Announced

A little over two months ago I posted that I wished that the classic TV series THE MOD SQUAD would find its way to DVD. Looks like my wish will begin to be granted as it has been announced that SEASON ONE VOLUME ONE of the series will hit stores in mid December. I am extremely excited about this news, even though I wish that they would go ahead and just do the full season in one set. Regardless this is very welcome news and another exciting title to add to my growing list of must get DVD sets coming this fall. No specs have been announced yet but some extras would be most appreciated. The shot above is the early cover art and can be found at the always informative


Rogue Spy 007 said...

That's great news. I always loved this cool and hip show. I do wish they would have up the whole season out at one time. Oh well. I guess this is better than nothing. I'll have to add this to my list for must get dvd sets.

Jeremy Richey said...

THanks Keith,
I have been wanting this to happen for a long time. I hope they put all of them out...