Monday, September 3, 2007

Nostalgia Kinky Gets Exposed


I have just begun my look at James Toback's EXPOSED (1983) over at Nostalgia Kinky if anyone would like to stop by and give a look. EXPOSED is one of my favorite Nastassja Kinski films, even though I am the first to admit the film falls apart in the final act. I like Toback a lot as well and while it doesn't equal his FINGERS, I think EXPOSED is one of his great films.
My main review of the film has been posted, although I held back a bit on the behind the scenes creators as I am going to be posting on them throughout the week. It is an interesting and eerie film that is becoming harder to see as it is currently missing in action on Region one dvd. I invite anyone over who might have been intrigued by the film in the past or is interested in discovering a bit about it.
The link is to the right.

No comments: