Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sylvia Kristel at Filles Sourires

Now that I am getting into the groove of my new semester and feeling a bit more relaxed, I have been trying to catch up on some of my favorite other blogs. I just noticed that the always amazing Filles Sourires has posted a remarkable new Sylvia Kristel recording that I highly recommend. It is apparently from a new album by a Stephen Emmer and it features Sylvia reading a poem by Baudelaire. It's extremely hypnotic and I love that someone got Sylvia back into a recording studio.
The link to Filles Sourires is over under my favorite music blogs. It's the best and most consistently updated French music blog I have found and it always has great stuff.


Rogue Spy 007 said...

Thanks for mentioning that. I'll have to check it out. I've really been getting more and more into all kinds of French music.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith,
I think you will really enjoy it...