Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Louis Malle's Black Moon Coming to TCM


Turner Classic Movies is having a Louis Malle festival this month and one of the works they are showing is BLACK MOON, a film that I featured a while back in my 'Where's the DVD' feature. The TCM website has a great article on the film which can be found here:

http://www.tcm.com/thismonth/article.jsp?cid=180498&mainArticleId=180486

I suspect that the print of it should be immaculate and they are advertising it as widescreen so if you haven't seen it, tune in October 23rd and give it a look.

4 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

This one looks really good. I'll have to give it a shot when it comes out.

Lastyear said...

I'm a big Malle fan but never liked Black Moon.Always struck me as a bit silly.But TCM is also showing The Fires Within and Zazie sans de Metro.The only 2 Malle films Ive never seen Thank god for TCM.

aaron said...

I've only seen this sans subtitles, so I'm very much looking forward to TCM's showing.

A DVD shouldn't be too far behind now!

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks to you all for the comments...I hope to catch up with teh majority of the Malle films TCM is showing as he is a filmmaker I haven't seen enough of...thanks again...