Monday, October 15, 2007

A New Blog In Town


One of The Moon In The Gutter's nicest supporters, Steve Langton, has opened up a new blog titled The Last Picture Show. I have added a link over under my cinema blog's section as it looks like it will be a winner. Two posts in and Steve has already managed to write on two of my favorite people, Joe Strummer and David Cronenberg. I look forward to Steve's future postings and have appreciated his support here. Check out The Last Picture Show when you can.

2 comments:

Steve Langton said...

Thanks so very much for your kind remarks and for the space you have taken to mention my site. You can be assured of my continued support for this excelelnt blog which has taught me a lot about film and about life.

Jeremy Richey said...

Wow, thanks so much Steve for those words. That really means a lot to me and I hope you keep finding my posts of some value. Your new blog looks great (and is named after one of my favorite films)...good luck with it.
Thanks again...