Monday, October 15, 2007

The Nominees Are In


The nominees for Shoot The Projectionist's 31 Flicks That Give You The Willies have been announced, and the list is really interesting. I was happy to see a dozen or so of my titles that I nominated on there including FULL CIRCLE (HAUNTING OF JULIA), which really thrills me. I am very sorry to see my beloved LEMORA: A CHILD'S TALE OF THE SUPERNATURAL left off but otherwise it it is a pretty varied and nice list. I will say though that I will never understand the fascination with M. Night Shyamalan, but to each his own.
Three of my favorite submitted nominated lists are:

Kimberly from Cinebeats. Of course Kimberly's list is incredibly varied and intelligent...plus she is a fellow FULL CIRCLE fan.

Neil from The Bleeding Tree. Neil will officially not have to kick my ass now for accidentally leaving off THE WICKER MAN, as it is on the final list.

Mike from Esotika Erotica Psychotica. Yet another fascinating list, and another one who voted for FULL CIRCLE.

There are many others, those are just three favorites. I am glad to see so many varied choices came in and I look forward to the final voting process even though it will be incredibly difficult. Anyone can vote, so get your submitted to Ed at Shoot The Projectionist if you can by October 28th.

4 comments:

Steve Langton said...

Really enjoyed reading your list, Jeremy, and you've inspired me to set down my own choices on my blog which is now up and running. Keep up the great work.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks so much Steve...I have added your blog to my link list and look forward to your future posts...

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Hey Jeremy. Once again I enjoyed your list. I just checked out Kimberly's list over at Cinebeats. She had some great films on hers as well. I saw the nominees. There are some really wonderful films up there.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith,
I agree and was particularly blown away by how Kimberly was able to go so far back and still keep it down to 31. Hers and those other two lists I linked were great...