Thursday, October 25, 2007

Robby's Super Cool Super-8 Site


For those who haven't seen it, everyone should check out a German site called Robby's Super-8 Homepage. It's a blast, and it features hundreds of covers (and back-cover scans) to old Super 8 films from the fifties to the eighties. Much of the artwork is quite rare and very striking, and you can find everything from Disney films to works by Joe D'Amato.
Coming across this site reminded me of some of the old Super-8's we had when I was growing up and it made me quite nostalgic. If I stumble across an old view master reel site I might break down completely.
The link is above and pictured are two favorites I have found so far...

3 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Sounds great, Jeremy. I'll be sure to check it out.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith...some great stuff over there, hope you enjoy it...

Cinebeats said...

What a fun site! Lots of great eye-candy there.