Monday, November 12, 2007

Check Out The Out 1 Film Blog

My friend Brandon has started contributing to a new film blog called Out 1 (which has to be great, as it is named after a Rivette film). I have added a link over under my cinema blogs section, so give it a look when you get a chance. Brandon's film knowledge is really vast, and he is a super intelligent guy. I imagine Out 1 will be a great place to visit.


Brandon Colvin said...

Thanks for the shout out, Jeremy. I appreciate your kind words. I like the addition of the ratings as well.


Out 1 Online said...

Thanks for the shout out!

I'm James Hansen, the editor of Out 1. Brandon is great as, you will find, are the rest of us as well (this will be proven once we get rolling a little bit.) Great site here too. I'll put a link to you on our site as well.

Keep up the good work!

Also, there are a few region 2 Warhol dvds if you dig real hard. Don't know if you have it already, but thought I'd mention it. Long live Warhol! Long live Rivette!

Steve Langton said...

Thanks for the link. This is another great site to add to my list.

Jeremy Richey said...

I hope you enjoy this new link...

No problem Brandon. It's looking good and I am looking forward to reading more of your pieces.

Thanks also James. The blog is looking great. I am aware of those Warhol imports. I should have specified Region 1 in the poll....I agree by the way, LOng live Warhol and Rivette!!!