Friday, November 23, 2007

Hope Everyone Had A Delightful Thanksgiving


I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. I feel like the holiday season is in full swing now, and I am very excited about it. If you haven't voted in the Thanksgiving film poll, please do so just to your right. So far Eli Roth's THANKSGIVING trailer is winning fairly easy, so give it a few more votes or vote for one of the other films if you would like.
Thanks to all of my readers here for the continuing support. I hope everyone has a nice holiday weekend, and will check my BELL, BOOK AND CANDLE tribute that will be posted before the end of it.

2 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

I do hope you had a good Thanksgiving. I did. The holiday season is upon us now. I enjoyed your blog on Bell, Book, and Candle. I also really dig the polls you've been doing. Take care.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith,
Hope you keep enjoying the polls and have a great holiday season...