Monday, November 26, 2007

Moon In The Gutter Gets Another Very Nice Shout Out


Pete Emslie at the always great Cartoon Cave has written some very nice words concerning Moon In The Gutter that I wanted to thank him for. He has also posted a lovely caricature of Kim Novak in BELL BOOK AND CANDLE partially inspired by my posts on the film. Here is the link to his great rendition of Kim that everyone should stop by and see.
I greatly admire people with artistic talent, as I can barely draw a stick figure, so Pete's works and words are most appreciated.

2 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

I'll definitely have to check that out. It's always nice to see you get some props. You deserve it. You've got a great blog here. Take care.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith....it was nice to read these thoughts this morning...