Friday, November 23, 2007

Moon In The Gutter Gets A Generous Shout Out


One of Moon In The Gutter's biggest supporters has given a generous shout out to me in the newest issue of Detour magazine. The link to the interview where Kimberly mentions Moon In The Gutter can be found here.
Cinebeats is one of my favorite places to visit online, and I wanted to thank Kimberly for mentioning my humble little blog in her interview. I continue to appreciate the support.
Also Kimberly recently posted a nice birthday tribute to the great Ingrid Pitt. I though I would join in and post a scan of one of my Ingrid collectibles. I got this around twelve years ago at a Chiller convention in New Jersey, where Ingrid was nice enough to sign it for me.
Thanks again to Kimberly at Cinebeats for the nice mention...it really means a lot.

2 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

You and Kimberly both have amazing blogs. I try to check them out as frequently as I can. Even if I've never seen the films you blog about, I learn something new. It inspires me to see some films that I might not even have heard of in the past. I love the Ingrid Pitt collectible you've got. Wow. That's awesome. She's always been someone I adore.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks so much Keith for all your support and the very nice comments...glad you like the Ingrid collectable as well. It was incredibly cool getting to meet her all those years ago...