Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Results Are In...And Moon In The Gutter Gets Its Holiday Groove On

Thanks to everyone who voted in Moon In The Gutter's first ever poll. It was fun and I appreciate those who participated.

Here are the results to that first poll:
"I Would Like To See More DVDs From This Important Director"

1. Alain Robbe-Grillet: 24 Votes
2. Jacques Rivette: 19 Votes
3. Walerian Borowczyk: 18 Votes
4. Roger Vadim: 18 Votes
5. Jose Benazeraf: 17 Votes
6. Andrezj Zulawski: 15 Votes
7. Andy Warhol: 14 Votes
8. Philippe Garrel: 13 Votes

Also, you might have noticed Moon In The Gutter is looking quite different. If you guessed that the new look is a celebration of the upcoming holiday season, then you guessed right. I hope everyone finds it pleasing and that we all have a wonderful and safe rest of the year.

I have started a new Poll for the week focusing on the best Thanksgiving themed films and invite everyone to participate again. As with last weeks, vote for as many as you like. I have also started some polls at Nostalgia Kinky, if anyone would like to pop up over there and participate as well.

While I will no doubt be covering some of my favorite Holiday films in the next month or so, have no fear, I will still be covering my usual range of topics here that everyone has been so supportive of. I hope to be one of the only bloggers who might post on both Frank Capra's IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE and Jess Franco's VIRGIN AMONG THE LIVING DEAD...we'll see how it goes.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in this first poll. The results were interesting, and I look forward to doing one a week.


Rogue Spy 007 said...

I'm enjoying the holiday look of the blog. I think the polls are great. I look forward to whatever your blogs are about. I never thought I would see Frank Capra and Jess Franco mentioned together. LOL Awesome. Have a great holiday season. Take care.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith,
I appreciate all your support here...hope you keep enjoying it...have a great Thanksgiving...