Sunday, December 30, 2007

Commedia Sexy All'Italiana (This Weeks Poll)


This weeks poll, focusing on actresses who populated Italian Sex Comedies from the seventies, is the smallest one I have hosted so far in regards to the number of choices. There are frankly many talented actresses that I left out but I decided to just go with five favorites who all seemed to define the genre. I will do one in the future focusing on the many great male comedians of the period, and perhaps even a volume two focusing on more actresses including the ones I left out who were more involved in comedies from the sixties. This was after all a very fruitful genre for several decades.
So vote away for your favorites between the five actresses I have selected. They all have strong fan bases and they all of course worked more than in just comedic roles, but when they did they always proved to be incredibly sexy, charming and most importantly of all funny. Beauty and Laughter seemed a great way to start off the new year so look for upcoming related posts all throughout the week.

4 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Cool new poll. I definitely know who's my top favorite in it! :-)

Steve Langton said...

Great idea for a poll. Just cast my vote. Have a really great New Year and cheers for all your hard work this year.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith...I'd say your fav has got this one wrapped up!

Thanks also Steve...I really appreciate the nice words

filomeno2006 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.