Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Look At The 5th Dimension's The Magic Garden Selected By Rare Albums Site


I am thrilled that my article on The 5th Dimension's mighty album THE MAGIC GARDEN has been selected by rare-albums.com for inclusion at their fine site. This Jimmy Webb written and produced masterpiece was way ahead of its time and has always sounded to me like a clear precedent for bands like My Bloody Valentine and Lush. The album is becoming harder and harder to get, so I am glad to see my article on it reappearing.
This is the direct link to my article on the album and I hope everyone might stop over there and give it a look. Thanks to Martin at rare-albums.com for selecting it.

4 comments:

Steve Langton said...

Well done for having your article selected. I'll stop by tonight after I finish work. Look forward to reading it.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Steve,
I hope you enjoy it...

Rogue Spy 007 said...

I plan to read it when I have more time. Congrats on getting this article selected.

Steve Langton said...

Really enjoyed reading your review. Not heard any of their music but would love to based on your write up.