Friday, December 21, 2007

Pam Grier Poll Results


Thanks to everyone who voted in this weeks poll. These are proving a lot of fun, and I appreciate those who are participating. Here are the results from one that focused on the career of Pam Grier. Keep a look out later this weekend for a new poll, and I hope everyone is having a splendid holiday so far.

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE PAM GRIER PICTURES?

1. JACKIE BROWN (29 Votes)
2. COFFY (24 Votes
3. FOXY BROWN (18 Votes)
4. BLACK MAMA WHITE MAMA (14 Votes)
5. THE BIG DOLL HOUSE (11 Votes)
6. THE ARENA (10 Votes)
7. THE BIG BIRD CAGE (9 Votes)
8. FRIDAY FOSTER (9 Votes)
9. SHEBA BABY (9 Votes)
10. HIT MAN (8 Votes)
11. SCREAM BLACULA SCREAM (8 Votes)
12. BUCKTOWN (8 Votes)
13. ORIGINAL GANGSTAS (8 Votes)
14. WOMEN IN CAGES (7 Votes)
15. GREASED LIGHTNING (7 Votes)
16. GHOSTS OF MARS (6 Votes)
17. BONES (5 Votes)

3 comments:

shatrajit said...

My appreciation to all you Grier fans. Nice after all these years to see my four pics with her so high on the list.
==Jack Hill

Jeremy Richey said...

I would like very much to believe this is actually Jack Hill. The idea that one of my favorite directors might be looking at my little blog brings tears to me eyes...This is a really special comment. Thank you.

Rogue Spy 007 said...

I loved seeing so many of my choices so far up.