Monday, December 31, 2007

A Theme Song For 2008

I hope everyone reading has a very safe and happy New Years Eve. I am electing the song below as my theme for 2008. Recorded over three decades ago it still retains all of the power, emotion and absolute relevance it did when Pete Townshend wrote it all those years ago. This is my particular favorite version of it.
I'm not much for new years resolutions but I know that 2008 will be a pivotal year for me, so I think the one I will make is to not sell myself short and to quote another Pete Townshend song, 'keep on working'.
Have a fun and most importantly safe night. 2008 is just a matter of hours away.

3 comments:

Steve Langton said...

All the very best for 2008, and thanks for two terrific blogs.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks so much Steve...have a great holiday...

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Happy New Year, Jeremy. I wish you all the best with this blog and your life in general. This is a great song.