Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Favorite Film Tribute Sites???

Stumbling across a tribute site to Joe D'Amato's ANTHROPOPHAGUS inspired me to start collecting links to various film specific sites put together by fans. I've added a few favorites to my links already and will continue to do so. I was hoping that maybe some readers could help me out as well. So if you have any favorite devotional tributes to a film or series please drop me an email or leave a comment. I am always impressed by how devoted some people can get to a film and some of these sites I come across are really amazing.
Any help is appreciated and I will continue adding links to this new section over in the right column.


Jeremy Milks said...

There is a quite funny but loving tribute to Troll 2 at this adress:


Jeremy Richey said...

Excellent...thanks Jeremy, that is exactly the kind of thing I have been looking for...