Saturday, January 5, 2008

Italian Film Poll Results


Thanks to everyone who voted on last weeks poll focusing on a handful of Italian Comedy queens. No surprise that Edwige Fenech cleaned up, although I am glad to see Laura Antonelli getting so many votes.
Thanks again to everyone who voted. I will be posting the new poll later this weekend. This one will focus on the remarkable career of Juliette Binoche.

Here are the results:

1. EDWIGE FENECH (28)
2. LAURA ANTONELLI (17)
3. FEMI BENUSSI (12)
4. LILLI CARATI (11)
5. GLORIA GUIDA (10)

6 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

I am so happy!!! I loved all these beautiful and talented woman, but Edwige Fenech is my goddess. I'm so thrilled that she came out on top. She deserves it, but all these women are winners in my book.

Pete Emslie said...

Coincidentally, I had only become aware of Edwige Fenech about a week before you posted your poll. On spec, I had bought the second of those Mario Bava DVD boxed sets (which I found for 40% off in a music store that was going out of business) based entirely on the coverage you had given Bava's films here on your blog. So thanks, Jeremy, for introducing me to Bava's work and thus allowing me to behold the incredible beauty that is Edwige Fenech!

Steve Langton said...

Congrats to Edwige for bagging number one spot. I voted Laura but as rogue spy says, they are all winners. Looking forward to the Binoche poll.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith...I knew you would love the results...I know you love Binoche as well so I hope you enjoy the new poll and upcoming posts...

Thanks Pete,
that is awesome...I hope you are enjoying the Bava flicks and welcome to the wonderful world of Edwige! She is amazing and is one of the real greats...

Thanks Steve...I appreciate the comments and hope you enjoy the Binoche posts and poll as well...

filomeno2006 said...

And ORCHIDEA DE SANTIS.....!!!!!!

filomeno2006 said...

And ORQUIDEA DE SANTIS........!!!!!