Sunday, January 13, 2008

Juliette Binoche Poll Results


Thanks to everyone who voted in this past week's poll focusing on the early film work of Juliette Binoche. Here are the results.

1. THREE COLORS: BLUE (26)
2. THE UNBEARABLE LIGHTNESS OF BEING (20)
3. DAMAGE (15)
4. HAIL MARY (13)
5. THE LOVERS ON THE BRIDGE (12)
6. RENDEZ VOUS (11)
7. MAUVAIS SANG (11)
8. WUTHERING HEIGHTS (10)
9. HORSEMAN ON THE ROOF (9)

I am still planning on posting a long look at MAUVAIS SANG here and hope to get it written soon. Thanks again to everyone who voted and left comments on the few Juliette posts I offered up this week. Obviously since she is one of my favorite actors, there will be more to come on her in the future here at Moon In The Gutter.

Speaking of favorite actors, next weeks poll will be posted later today and it will also focus on another modern great. It's someone that I know a lot of readers here really dig so I hope it proves of some interest as well.

2 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

I love so many of her films, but Blue is a really excellent one.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith...I agree and I am happy BLUE won...