Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Out 1's Look At Rambo


Brandon Colvin over at Out 1 has posted an terrific, penetrating and intelligent piece on RAMBO that everyone should check out. It is easily among the best pieces I have read on this fantastic film so far and is highly recommended.

Here is a sample from the piece that I am extremely fond of:

"Like a hemorrhaging, rippling, vein-popping version of John Ford’s The Searchers (1956), Rambo progresses with blistering intensity and cinematic gusto oozing from every frame."

2 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

I'll definitely have to check out this article. Some friends of mine saw the movie and were blown away. They loved it. I need to get my butt to the theater.

Brandon Colvin said...

Thanks for the link, Jeremy. We got a great comment from one of the actors in the film!