Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Remake-Remodel


I am guessing some of you might have noticed that I have been playing around with the look and some of the features here at Moon In The Gutter. I hope everyone likes the new green and yellow style. I will probably grow tired of it soon but for right now I am really digging it.
I have also been adding a lot more links to various cinema and music blogs plus some other favorite sites. I recently started using Site Meter because I was curious to see where visitors were coming from and I noticed several blogs that had linked to mine that I hadn't returned the favor to.
Site Meter is interesting and I am a bit obsessed with it. Some of the ways people get here are really amusing. I think my favorite so far is a Google search for "Hostel 2 Castration Scene". Also if I had a fan mail address for Sylvia Kristel I would send her a thank you card as it appears that my posts on her are bringing in more visitors than anything else.
Finally I have added some side panel photos of some of my favorite films such as Penn's NIGHT MOVES and De Palma's BLOW OUT. I am labeling these my 'desert island' films but I can't really explain my choices or certain titles I am leaving out.

I hope the new look and features are pleasing and, as always, I appreciate the people who are continuing to visit.

4 comments:

Brandon Colvin said...

It's very pleasing to see MAGNOLIA amongst your desert island films. Keep on rockin' in the PTA world.

Jeremy Richey said...

I had BOOGIE NIGHTS there but I have to admit that MAGNOLIA is the film of his that I would have to take with me if I could only choose one...not to worry, PTA will continue to rock here as long as I keep this up...

Bob Turnbull said...

I'm liking the green/yellow combo as it isn't a strain and also distinctive. I also like the tie-in title to the previous Roxy Music post...B-)

Rogue Spy 007 said...

The page looks great. I love the green and yellow. I also love the other changes you've been making on the blog. You're doing a great job with it. I appreciate the link to my blog Rogue Spy. Thanks. Take care.