Friday, January 11, 2008

Roger Ebert Includes Diva In His Great Movies Series

In an funny coincidence since I just wrote on the 'Cinema du Look' movement yesterday, Roger Ebert has just included a long review of Beineix's DIVA in his 'Great Movies' series. I am thrilled to see DIVA coming back into the spotlight and Ebert's article on it is excellent. He even mentions THE MOON IN THE GUTTER (the film not my blog) and he still doesn't seem to care much for BETTY BLUE which has always blown me away. Visit the link above to read his new look at DIVA.


Rogue Spy 007 said...

I'll have to check that out. The blog is looking really great. I love the new look of it. Great job.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith...I am really digging the green and I love the shot from AMELIE that fit my template perfectly