Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Roxy Music's The Thrill Of It All DVD Will Be Released In The States!


I was thrilled to find out this morning that the new Roxy Music DVD collection, THE THRILL OF IT ALL, will indeed be released here in the states and will be a two DVD set and not one as originally reported. I had previously posted on the UK release of this and I was frankly worried it would not come out here. Here is a link to order it and it streets in February.


The complete track listing of this important release can be found here. The totally mindblowing clip above will be featured on the upcoming disc.

3 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

This is awesome. I'm a huge fan of Roxy Music and Brian Ferry. This is great news. I'll definitely have to get this.

Jeremy Richey said...

Yea, this set is going to be amazing...

Bob Turnbull said...

I think I have "Ladytron" on one of the Old Grey Whistle Test discs (I have the three R1 released volumes). You had to love Brian Eno back then in his "eye catching" clothes and tape effects.

Thanks for the heads up Jeremy. This will get pre-ordered.