Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sylvester Stallone Film Poll


With ROCKY BALBOA and now RAMBO, Sylvester Stallone has successfully introduced an entire new generation to his two most iconic characters, and brought his two greatest series to a fitting close. There has always been a lot more to Sylvester Stallone than just Rocky Balboa and John Rambo though, and this weeks poll focuses on his key film rolls outside of these two series.
I have left off a few of the less notable films but have gone out of my way to include a mixture of Stallone’s finest (COPLAND, NIGHTHAWKS) with some of his lesser achievements (JUDGE DREAD, DRIVEN) to provide a balanced look at this man’s fascinating career in front of and behind the camera.
So vote for as many favorites as you’d like. I think the results of this week’s poll will turn out to be among the most interesting that we have seen so far.

4 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

I just voted myself. I know which one is my favorite all time non-Rocky and Rambo film of Stallone's. It seems to be doing pretty good in the poll. I have enjoyed a lot of the other movies he's done besides the ones in these two franchises.

Neil Sarver said...

All I know is, I'm shocked at how well Cliffhanger is doing. Since The Hulk got called out before, I have to note it. The Hulk is way better than Cliffhanger.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks keith...You will have to let me know your favorite...I am very curious.

Thanks Neil,
Cliffhanger is kicking ass. I am stunned as well. I thought Copland and Nighthawks would smoke over the competition...

Rogue Spy 007 said...

My favorite is Nighthawks. I've loved that film since I first saw it as a kid. Rutger Hauer was chilling in it.