Friday, January 18, 2008

Vote For Cinebeats At The 2008 Blogger Choice Awards


Kimberly Lindberg's Cinebeats has been nominated for the Best Pop Culture Blog at the Blogging Choice Awards and I'd like to congratulate her. Kimberly, one of Moon In The Gutter's biggest supporters, runs one of the best stops on the Internet so I am thrilled to see her getting this justified recognition. So head on over to The Blogging Choice Awards and give Kimberly a vote, and stop by Cinebeats and tell her congratulations. Well done Kimberly!

3 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

I just cast my vote for Kimberly's blog. She definitely deserves some recognition. Cinebeats is an outstanding blog.

Jeremy Richey said...

I agree Keith...I hope she gets the votes she deserves. Cinebeats is one of my daily stops...

Cinebeats said...

Thanks so much Jeremy! I really appreciate your kind words and support. You rock!