Friday, February 22, 2008

Dennis Wilson's Pacific Ocean Blue To Finally Get Reissued


I am absolutely thrilled to see that one of the greatest albums of the seventies is finally getting reissued as a special double disc edition. Dennis Wilson's majestic, quite stunning and long out of print Pacific Ocean Blue album will be re-released by Sony Legacy editions in May and will include the original album remastered plus a bonus disc featuring songs from his never released follow-up album, Bamboo.
For more information on this long awaited release please visit this link. For anyone who has never heard this album, or hasn't heard it in awhile, I can't recommend an upcoming release higher.

4 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

I've enjoyed his music that I've ever heard. I've never had a chance to hear this album. I bet it's great. It's always wonderful to see old albums and films reissued.

Neil Sarver said...

That is excellent news. I've been lugging around a beat up ol' copy for years, because it's such a great album. It'll be good to replace it.

Lastyear said...

I remember when this first came out but I'm not sure if I ever heard it.I'll have to check it out.The only thing I recall Dennis singing was You Are Too Beautiful when The Beach Boys played live.Hate that song.Another nice reissue this week-Nick Lowe's Jesus of Cool.Plus a new Ray Davie's cd which is very good called Workingman's Cafe.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith,
I hope you will get this when it comes out...it is awesome...

Thanks Neil,
Always good to hear from you....glad to hear you admire this record as well...

Thanks LastYear,
Give it a listen. It is actually my favorite solo project from a Beach Boy, along of course with Brian's SMILE revisitation a few years back...