Saturday, February 9, 2008

George A. Romero Poll Results


Thanks to everyone who voted in this weeks poll on the films of George Romero. Also thanks to everyone who commented on the few posts I managed to write in relation to him. Next weeks poll, based on another of America's best, will be up and running soon.
Here are the results of the Romero poll:

1. Dawn Of The Dead (39)
2. Night Of The Living Dead (36)
3. Land Of The Dead (28)
4. Martin (27)
5. Day Of The Dead (18)
6. Monkey Shines (18)
7. Dark Half (16)
8. Season Of The Witch (13)
9. Knightriders (13)
10. The Crazies (12)
11. Creepshow (12)
12. Two Evil Eyes (12)
13. Bruiser (12)
14. There's Always Vanilla (8)

2 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

I'm glad Dawn of the Dead won. That's my favorite of his zombie films. I wasn't sure if it would beat Night of the Living Dead or not. I guess it did then. Great poll.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith,
I am glad it finished up on top as well and that MARTIN got so many too.