Sunday, February 10, 2008

Martin Scorsese Film Poll

Some of you have already noticed that this week’s poll is based on the career of legendary filmmaker Martin Scorsese. I have split the poll up into two parts and have included most of his major works including one of his documentaries (THE LAST WALTZ) and one of his short films (LIFE LESSONS). Thanks to those who have already voted and I invite everyone else to vote for as many favorites as they like.

Also, later this week I will be offering up a post on an essential Martin Scorsese film that is unfortunately left out of many discussions on his work, the Roger Corman produced BOXCAR BERTHA starring Barbara Hershey. I hope everyone enjoys the polls and will check out my look at this rather special film from Marty’s canon.


Rogue Spy 007 said...

Another interesting poll. One of the finest filmmakers of all time. I was happy to see he finally won his well deserved Oscar.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith,
I'm glad he finally got one too...long time coming.