Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My New Toy


Over the weekend my girlfriend was nice enough to give me a DVD adaptor for my computer that allows me to create my own DVD screencaps for all of my online activities. I have been wanting to do something like this for awhile and am glad I am finally going to be able to give it a go. Hopefully my posts will be a bit more visually interesting from here on out because of this new addition.
I am excited that you will all be seeing a lot more exclusive shots here at Moon In The Gutter as well as my other spots. I am also experimenting with a Flikr account as well in order to share even more and will provide a link as soon as it contains more than a few photos.
I am still getting used to capturing and such and the above shot of Candice Rialson in Hollywood Boulevard is my first one. I hope everyone enjoys the future caps and that they prove visually pleasing.

4 comments:

Steve Langton said...

That's absolutely brilliant. I wouldn't know how to work one of those, but it's certainly something that offers exciting possibilities. Look forward to seeing more screen grabs from you.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Steve,
I am still trying to figure out what the hell I am doing but hopefully it will work out. Thanks for the nice words...

CG said...

Excellent!! Looking forward to the imagery.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks CG,
I really hope you enjoy them...I am already having fun with it.