Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tim Lucas Remembers Videodrome On It's 25th Anniversary


David Cronenberg's extraordinary Videodrome just turned twenty-five and Tim Lucas has posted some wonderful recollections from his time on the set over at his always essential Video Watchblog. Tim also mentions that the proofreading is done on his upcoming book on Cronenberg's masterpiece so hopefully it will be out fairly soon.
Thanks Tim for posting your vivid memories of what was obviously a very special experience.

5 comments:

Steve Langton said...

Thanks for the shout. I'll head over there after we've eaten. I think I read somewhere that Tim's book is due in November. An absolutely essential purchase.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Steve...I can't wait for this book. It is going to be incredible.

Rogue Spy 007 said...

I'll definitely have to check it out. Tim's book sounds great.

Ned Merrill said...

Tim continues to share more tidbits about the film over at Mobius:
http://z8.invisionfree.com/MHVF/index.php?showtopic=9119

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Ned...I checked that out.