Monday, March 17, 2008

Antonioni's Zabriskie Point On TCM Tonight...Oh well, Nevermind

Brandon at Out 1 was nice enough to notify that the showing has apparently been cancelled. Very disappointing news so disregard the information below...

For those who haven't seen it or have been wanting a nice Widescreen copy, Turner Classic Movies is showing Michelangelo Antonioni's controversial 1970 feature Zabriskie Point late tonight.
It has been awhile since I have seen the film and I am greatly anticipating watching it again. Still no word on a DVD release for it here in the States so TCM'S showing is the best bet for now.

4 comments:

Brandon Colvin said...

Sorry to disappoint you, but TCM changed its schedule. "Hair" is being shown instead.

Huge bummer.

Jeremy Richey said...

Man that really blows...thanks for letting me know. I will update the post...

Rogue Spy 007 said...

I would have loved to have seen that. That's one of his films that I've never seen before. Oh well. It figures.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith...I don't know what happened but I am still bummed...