Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Moon In The Gutter Gets Hit #100,000


I happened to be online this morning when I noticed that I got my 100,000th hit here, or at least that number since I started using the counter. The hit came courtesy of someone using this search on Google: "malizia five stars hotel" which brought up my post on Laura Antonelli in Malacious first. I love the fact that the search had nothing to do with the film or Laura but they stopped on by anyway and hung around for a bit.
Anyway, I just wanted to continue to express my gratitude for all that continue to visit here, comment and email. The support has been, and continues to be, greatly appreciated.
I am going to keep on rocking here and I hope everyone continues to visit.

8 comments:

Neil Fulwood said...

Congratulations on the 100,000th hit.

Keep up the good work.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks so much Neil,
I appreciate that and I hope you keep finding things of interest here...

Laurent said...

Congratulations ;) I visit your blog almost every day. That's a very great work.

Laurent
http://www.horreur.net

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Congrats Jeremy! This is great news. You deserve it. I really enjoy this blog. It's one of the main ones I try to check out almost day. Keep up the good work.

Brandon Colvin said...

Way to go, man!

aaron said...

Way to go, Jeremy! I find myself visiting daily, thanks to the frequent, informative and always engaging posts.

I picked up "Mod Squad" Season One, Volume Two just today and instantly thought about your episode-by-episode reactions -- hope this is but one of your many regulars that will continue on in 2008 and beyond.

Steve Langton said...

Huge congratulations on ths amazing milestone. Here's to the #200,000th hit which you'll reach even quicker,and well done for your writing which is always of a high standard.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks so much Laurent,
I hope you continue to stop by. I appreciate the support...

Thanks Keith,
You have been one of my biggest supporters so I really value your comments here...

Thanks Brandon,
much appreciated.

Thanks Aaron,
I am glad you keep finding stuff of value here and rest assured The Mod Squad reviews will continue...

Thanks so much Steve,
You know I appreciate all of your comments and support here as well...

Thanks again to everyone for the nice words...