Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Moon In The Gutter Lands In Wikio's Top 50


I was notified yesterday that Moon In The Gutter is currently ranked number 46 on the recently developed Top Film Blogs listing compiled by the search engine Wikio, a company originally based out of Switzerland (hence the rather charming photo of Ursula Andress above). Apparently this ranking is determined by the amount of blogs and sites that link directly to here so thanks to all that have done so. I see several favorites on the list so I am very proud to be among them and have added the tag to the side of the page. A real pleasant surprise was finding that Nostalgia Kinky was on there as well. Thanks again to all that have linked here as this was a real nice surprise.

8 comments:

Steve Langton said...

Very well deserved and many congrats, both on your recognition and also for the work you have done on the new look to your site. Keep up the excellent work, please.

Brandon Colvin said...

Congratulations, Jeremy!

MML said...

Jeremy, this is Miles from Wikio! Congratulations on your ranking (we are not owned by Yahoo though), and may you rank even higher in the near future! If you notice that any of your favorite film blogs are missing, perhaps they're not in our system. feel free to email me their names at miles@wikio.com!

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Steve,
Much appreciated and I hope you continue to enjoy the blog...

Thanks Brandon,
I expect to see Out 1 on there soon!

Thanks Miles for stopping by and offering the support. It is most appreciated. Sorry about the Yahoo error (damn wikipedia!)...I have removed that mistake from the post...thanks again!

Jeremy Richey said...

Hey Miles,
I just noticed you are the author of the "There's A Riot Goin On" book. Wanted to let you know that is one of my favorites in the 33 1/3 Series and it is one of my all time favorite albums.
Great job...thanks again for stopping by...

mike said...

Hey congrats! Also, thanks for the heads up, as I just noticed that my blog's on their too... I was beginning to worry that my utter lack of posting for a while was killing interest!

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Mike,
I was really glad to see your blog on there as well.

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Congrats. You definitely deserve it. I really enjoy your blog. I try to check it out as much as possible. You remind me of films that I haven't seen in ages or introduce me to films I've never seen at all. Thanks for all the great work you do at this and your other blogs. I love the new look of the blog. Great job. I wish you all the best.