Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Recent Ramblings


I have been quite busy lately and have been on a bit of a writing frenzy. Over at Nostalgia Kinky I recently focused on one of the best of Nastassja's European productions, Maladie D'Amour (1987) and one of her worst, Magdalene (1989). I am just getting rolling on her next film, 1989's Torrents Of Spring, and should be getting more stuff posted on that film as the week progresses.
Also, I have made a bit of a secret blog public and How The Web Was Woven is now rolling to treat my Elvis Presley obsession. I will be focusing on one album and one film here a week and my look at Love Me Tender (1956) was posted yesterday.
Finally Harry Moseby Confidential is still rolling along. I recently updated my older post on Inserts (1976) over there, with some great screen shots and have just posted a look at Horace Jackson's flawed but interesting 400 Blows remake, Johnny Tough (1974), over there as well.
I hope to have a new article at The Amplifier later this week and of course daily posting will continue here as well. Thanks for reading...

4 comments:

Brandon Colvin said...

You're certainly the busiest man I know.

BLOGGING MACHINE.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Brandon,
I am the Blogging Machine...I should get some business cards made up with that on it...

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Hey Jeremy. You are the real "King Of All Men" and "The Busiest Man in Show Business." I don't see how you do it. I have trouble doing one blog post per week. I guess I'm getting better with the posting on my last post, revamping my page, and then creating the new Edwige page. I'll definitely be continuing to support your blogs. I really enjoy them. It's nice to be reminded of things I haven't seen in years or learn about films I never saw. Keep up the good work.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith for those very nice words. Your support is greatly valued here...keep up the great work on your sites as well. I always enjoy your posts and love the new Edwige page...