Monday, April 28, 2008

Ovidio G. Assonitis' Chi Sei? (Beyond The Door) DVD Release


One of my most wanted films on DVD looks to be ready for a September release courtesy of Code Red DVD. I have only seen Ovidio G. Assonitis' Chi Sei? (Beyond The Door or The Devil Within Her) on the old cut American VHS release (pictured just to the right), so seeing the film finally uncut and in widescreen is a real exciting prospect. Looking over the extras Code Red has gathered, as well as some early screen shots (see below), makes me glad I have waited on watching the long version as this looks to be a definitive presentation.
Details on this strange and really haunting film as well the impressive extras can be found here and here.

This disc has been long in the making and I frankly can't wait for it to finally street.

4 comments:

Steve Langton said...

Cheers for the info. This looks like a very comprehensive package. Full marks to Code Red.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Steve,
They've got some great stuff coming up...I really can't wait for this one...

Rogue Spy 007 said...

I can't wait. I saw this years ago on the videocassette of it. I loved this film. I can't wait for this dvd.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith,
I can't wait either...