Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cinema Wasteland's Exciting October Lineup

The guests for the Cinema Wasteland Movie and Memorabilia Expo this October have been announced and they are absolutely stellar. Several favorites that I have focused on here before including Lamberto Bava, Cinzia Monreale and Marilyn Chambers are going to be there. Other favorites also appearing are Brett Halsey, John Saxon, Coralina Cataldi-Tassoni, Adrienne King and Betsy Palmer.
I'm thrilled with the number of Euro Horror luminaries that are going to be there and am positively giddy about the prospect of meeting Monreale, Bava and Chambers. The show takes place the first weekend of October and more information can be found at the link above.

4 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Wow. That's awesome. I'm a fan of so many people there.

Steve Langton said...

That is a great line-up and I hope you have a wonderful time there.

Greg B. said...

I would love to meet John Saxon but I was just there in April and my wallet can't handle another trip from Florida.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks guys...I am super psyched about it. I really can't wait...