Thursday, May 15, 2008

Nice Post On Emmanuelle

My friend, and one of this blog's biggest supporters, Keith has a nice post on one of my favorite films from the seventies that I invite everyone to read. I'm always grateful to read nice comments concerning Just Jaeckin's Emmanuelle and Sylvia Kristel so Keith's post on the film is very welcome and informative (I didn't know Marika Green was Eva's aunt!). Click here to read Keith's nice post on the film...hope he does one on the second, which is my favorite of the series.


Steve Langton said...

Can't leave a comment on myspace as I'm not a member but I really enjoyed reading Keith's excellent in-depth piece on ths film.
I remember seeing this at the cinema in the 70s and it has stood the test of time very well. In fact, I'd say it's really a timeless work and introduced me to a great actress. Congrats on a really nice overview, Keith.

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Thanks Jeremy for making a mention of my blog post here at your blog. I really appreciate it. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. I had a great time writing this particular post. It's one of my favorite films of the 1970's. I definitely plan to do one on the second film at some point in the near future.

Thanks also Steve for checking out my post. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I appreciate it.