Saturday, June 7, 2008

Have A Drink To Dean


If my calculations are right, today would have been Dean Martin's 91st birthday. So spend some time this afternoon relaxing in Dean's memory with a drink in hand and one of his albums on the hi-fi. Tonight, have a double or triple feature with the just recently released on DVD Some Came Running and Marriage on the Rocks with perhaps even The Wrecking Crew (where Dean is pictured above with the lovely Sharon Tate) thrown in for kicks.
Happy birthday to Dean Martin...I wish you were still around.

4 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Today is what would have been the 91st birthday of Dean Martin. I wish the King of Cool a most swinging birthday. I raise a toast to him. Cheers! My girlfriend and I are celebrating his birthday tonight with some Italian food, some wine, some Dino tunes, and a Matt Helm spy flick.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Jeremy, on "The Day That Coolness Came To Earth" we thanks you for showin' some true Dinodevotion to our Dino..long lives our King of Cool, our Master of Hip, our Ruler of Randy...

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks to you both...and I hope you were able to celebrate the Sultan of Swing's birthday in style.

dino martin peters said...

hey pallie jeremy, dude like never heard the tag "Sultan of Swing" before..loves it pallie..loves it...