Friday, July 11, 2008

Moon In the Gutter at DVD Panache's Friday Screentest


I am very excited and honored to be this week's subject at DVD Panache's great series Friday Screentest. Participating in it was a lot of fun and I appreciated being asked. A few tidbits you will learn about me over there are what my favorite King Kong film is, how long it has been since I have been to a Drive In Movie and what my guest time slot as a TCM programmer would be like.
Thanks again to Adam at DVD Panache for having a terrific site and for continuing such a great series, which I am happy to be a part of.

6 comments:

Steve Langton said...

Many congrats for being chosen. Enjoyed reading it.

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Congrats. Very interesting.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks guys,
It was fin and now everyone knows about my King Kong 76 fixation!

Jeremy Richey said...

That should of course read, "It was fun"

J.D. said...

I would like to add my congrats! That's very cool. I really dig that DVD Panache site and check it regularly. Nice to see you get a shout out.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks J.D.
I got a real kick out of it although I wish I woudl have spent more time doing it...