Monday, August 18, 2008

Isaac Hayes is Truck Turner

Truck Turner 4

All throughout this week I will be posting occasional tributes to the music and film career of the late great Isaac Hayes. I'm a bit exhausted from last week's vacation and am struggling writing today, but I did want to go ahead and share these two iconic shots from my favorite film starring Isaac, the amazing Truck Turner from 1974. Hopefully I will be mentally back in business tomorrow and get some quality posting done here. Please enjoy these shots for now.

Truck Turner

3 comments:

Steve Langton said...

Very nice shots, and look forward to your continued tribute.
Know just what you mean about vacations. They are almost as tiring as work, but a lot more fun of course.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Steve...I just made some killer screen caps from TRUCK TURNER this morning and hope to post my tribute later today or tomorrow...

The King Of Cool said...

Two great shots. I really liked them. I do look forward to your continuing tribute to Isaac. I loved that movie myself.